Filter CBF-350 Features:
The filtration system uses a variety of filter media distributed to different compartments within the filter chamber, which allows you to filter large volumes of water. This camera has two (2) blue coarse sponge and two (2) Yellow fine included.
The filter has four stages of filtration:
1) First, the water passes through the central chamber (provided with filtration means of choice)
2) Then, water is guided through the filter mat high quality Japanese
3) The water will flow through filter foams provided
4) The last section of the filter chamber has additional space for the filter media.
The combination of ultraviolet light and causes the biological filter destroy first floating micro-algae and filtered to remove the second and ensure a crystalline pond water.
An effective biological filtration system with easy maintenance.
Very easy to use and clean, as all filter elements are removable and washable.
Dimensions: 83 x 51,5 x 39,5 cm
Peak Flow Filter: 10000 L / h
Input: 20/40 mm (3/4 "- 1½″)
Output: 40/51/72 mm (1½″–3″)
- Suitable for ponds with fish: 6m3
-Decorative ponds without fish: 12m ²
- Suitable for decorative ponds: the 12m3
- Filtration System CBF-350B:
- PVC balls,
- 2 Mats Japanese type
- 4 medium sponges
- 4 thin sponges
- Input / Output
- Powerful ultraviolet lamp CUV-224 24 W
Pump: Neo 6000: 600 l/h